Become a BISYOC Patron and
Help Us Connect Cultures Through Music
What Kind of Patronships are Possible?
- Instrument Patron: As an Instrument Patron, you provide a course place in an instrument group of your choice through your regular Patronship contributions.
- Country Patron: As a Country Patron, your patronship contribution makes it possible for young musicians from a country of your choice to attend the course.
- Orchestra Patron: If you decide to support the orchestra in general, all young musicians will benefit from your help.
Regardless of what you decide, your patronship will directly benefit the young musicians who cannot afford the course fee.
There are many good reasons to become a BISYOC Patron:
- You enable young people to develop their musical skills in exchange with peers and professional musicians.
- You promote intercultural understanding, tolerance, respect and spread the European idea.
- You help as long as you wish.
This is what you get as a BISYOC Patron:
- You will receive an annual report on the use and effects of your Patronship.
- You will receive personal Patronship reports.
- You will receive a donation receipt for your Patronship contribution for submission to the tax office.
Becoming a BISYOC Patron is easy!
If you have already decided to become a BISYOC Patron, please feel free to fill out the form below. If you want to talk about your contribution or want more help, please contact us via e-mail or contact form and we can send you more information or schedule a call.