- Your membership fee (15 € per year) helps us cover our essential costs like insurance, bank account, website, …
- The more members we have, the better our standing when we apply for funding
- Show your appreciation for the hard work that the team does, by supporting BISYOC through your membership
- Being a member means you become a member of the charitable society (“gemeinnütziger Verein”) that we established in Germany
- You are not obligated to do any action except paying your membership fee
- You CAN become more active if you wish to do so: As a member you will get invited to our annual general assembly. That is the meeting where the board is elected, the budget is discussed and big strategic decisions are being made for the future of BISYOC.
- If you change your mind, just let us know. You are free to undo your membership at any time.
- Your membership fee will be used to cover our essential running cost and organise the BISYOC courses
- Any excess money will be used to lower the price for a BISYOC course.
If you decided to pay via Paypal, please click on one of the buttons below.